Join Our Team
We are seeking people who will fit in with our team and grow with us.
We are presently looking for support staff in all aspects of landscape maintenance, construction and lawn health. If any of these positions are of interest to you, we’d like to hear from you!
For more details, download our pdf
Join Our Team
WE CURRENTLY HAVE AN OPENING FOR:
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR & EMPLOYEE SUCCESS MANAGER!
Interested in a career with Price Landscaping?
We are constantly seeking quality individuals who share our values and principles. Interested in joining our team? We offer:
- A place where you’ll enjoy coming to work
- A friendly, caring atmosphere where we help and support one another
- A team-oriented work place with a common goal for customer satisfaction
- A “Working Smarter” philosophy to engage all employees, minimize waste, develop efficiencies, promote sharing of ideas and provide true value to our customers
- Social events, such as employee BBQs and annual Christmas celebration
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group RRSP / TSFA
- Company Uniform Allowance
- Employee Committee
- Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Multi-Award Winning Company
We are proud to participate in the New Brunswick Teen Apprenticeship Program (NBTAP)
NBTAP provides unique opportunities for New Brunswick high school students to participate in paid skilled trades summer work experiences. This program provides real-world experiences with tracked apprenticeable hours used to fulfil certification requirements. Students in Grades 10 through 12 can apply within the NBTAP Program to participate in paid summer employment initiatives.
NBTAP is a key engagement program within New Brunswick’s formalized Pre-Apprenticeship opportunities. Learn more